If you are interested in subscribing to our electronic newsletter, please send
mail to email@example.com
with the subject subscribe.
- September 2002 New NDB Beta Test Site;
NDB Summer 2002 Internship Program; Article on the NDB Published in
Acta Crystallographica; NDB at IUCr Congress and General Assembly
- October 2001 Two articles have
been published: "A standard reference frame for the description of
nucleic acid base-pair geometry" (J. Mol. Biol. 2001; 313, pp. 229 -
237) and a chapter on the NDB (International Tables for
Crystallography, Volume F: Crystallography of Biological
macromolecules. Editors: M.G. Rossmann and E. Arnold, 2001.
Cordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands).
- November 2000 ANNOUNCEMENT: NDB to release files from data uniformity processing; mmCIF Dictionary updated;
Music Atlas highlighted in Science
- June 2000 NDB Mirror at Institute of Cancer Research (UK), Tsukuba Workshop on Nucleic Acid Structure and Interactions Proceedings, Interactions between the NDB and the PDB
- February 1999
ADIT Validation Server Announcement; Tsukuba Workshop, PDB News
- October 1998
Special Announcement: Rutgers, UC San Diego, and NIST win grant to manage Protein Data Bank
- June 1998
New Structure Finder Quick Reports, SFCheck, FREEHELIX98, mmCIF Dictionary Extensions, NDB Welcomes Summer Students.
- January 1998
Announcing the Biological Structure Resource: Structure Finder, a la mode, NDB, and mmCIF.
- October 1997 WWW Mirror at SDSC; NDB Atlas:
Protein Functions; mmCIF Software Developers' Workshop; mmCIF Coordinate
Files: New Data Items; NDB Archives: NMR Structures.
- July 1997 ACA St. Louis; Area Code Change; Chirality Checks; Summer Projects.
- March 1997 WWW Mirror at AIST-NIBH, Japan; NDB WWW Full Interface: New Report Generation Features; Protein Finder.
- September 1996 Summer Activities: Atlas of Nucleic Acid Structure, Musical Atlas, XVII IUCr Congress and General Assembly, mmCIF Software Tools.
- April 1996 WWW Mirror at EBI, New WWW Forms Interface.
- January 1996 Deposition Information.
- December 1996 Fall Activities; Processing Procedures.
- October 1995 New look at WWW site; Nucleic Acid Dictionaries.
- July 1995 New application interface to the NDB on WWW available. Structures may be selected based on a large variety of structural and experimental characteristics stored in the NDB.
- March 1995 Forms based interface to the NDB on WWW available. Coordinates of protein/DNA complexes available in PDB format.
- December 1994 New parameter and topology files for refinement of nucleic acid-containing structures using XPLOR.
- August 1994 NDB now on the World Wide Web -
announcing the HTML atlas.
- April 1994 Protein/DNA complexes released.
- December 1993 PDB format coordinates released.
- September 1993
- June 1993 New plots released.
- March 1993 Announcing packing pictures.
- December 1992 Announcing kinemages.
- October 1992
- July 1992
- April 1992 Announcing new structures, and torsion
angle conformation rings.
- February 1992 Announcing new structures,
torsion angle tables, and coordinates available.
- Introductory newsletter Released in December 1991.
The Nucleic Acid Database Project
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey